Friday, May 4, 2012

I Just Can't Wait

4 DAYS LEFT...
I'm starting to get excited, before it was too far off, too many things to do and now it's almost here!
So many things I'm looking forward too. North Carolina I think I'm going to love you, let me count the ways...
1. A close/awesome beach - just over an hour away, thats where I'll be every Saturday.
2. Surfing - I'm going to learn to surf! Can't wait for this one.
3. The many shades of green.
4. FALL - pretty colors & crunchy leaves.
5. Short Fridays - HOLLA! The Raleigh office leaves by 3pm in the summer.
6. Summer concerts - big concert venues.
7. Wearing a light sweater at night - because it actually cools down at night there.
8. Hush puppies and Southern food - mmmmm.
9. Weekend road trips - states are smaller and a lot closer and lots to see out there.
10. Furniture shopping - I love old, antique, classic, quality furniture and the Raleigh area is pretty much the capital of that.
11. Country Roads - because sometimes I just want to drive with the windows down and hair blowing in the wind.

12. Family I only see once a year - I have a brother and his family in D.C. and its only 4.5 hours away from Raleigh, this will help me ensure I'm their favorite aunt too.

No comments:

Post a Comment