Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday...Part II

DINNER! I kept it simple, pizza (Little Caesar's for the kids, Papa Johns for the adults) and veggies.
Sweet party girls.
Photographer took a moment to grab a bite and I got her.
 Cute face, Mal.
 These guys are trouble, especially when together.
 Nathaniel Jr. getting a talkin-to, I love that little face.
 Birthday girl! I love me some Papa Johns.
 Here's another trouble maker. "Who me?" Yes, you Isaac.
 Entertaining the adults.
 Such cute troublemakers, click on the below pic and look at Nathaniel's face, so funny/cute.
 The youngest party guest, Kelsey, not really loving the party.
 This face is so funny. I love how little babies when they make faces sometimes look like old people.
 Aww, there's a sweet face.
 After dinner, MORE GAMES!
My ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME - RED ROVER!
Huddle up team.
 Waiting to see who gets called.
Send Autumn right over!
 Eliza blocked by daddy.
 Send Aunt Becca right over!
 Send Q right over!
 Yes I know I was playing with children 2 decades younger and half my height but it was my party and I wanted to win. Sorry 'bout the clothesline Lauren!
 Also, sorry for laughing. But I got my payback later when I dove into the concrete patio and lawnmower.
 Tanner playing with Uncle Josh.
 Nathaniel Jr., you let us down.
Good job, Lauren, glad you came back stronger from that clothesline.
 After Red Rover (we had to quit because quite a few got hurt, that's how you know it was a good game), we played Freeze Tag. Little ones under big ones, so cute...
 Big ones under little ones, HILARIOUS!  I wish we had some shots of 8 month pregnant Nancy crawling under little kids, too hilarious to be shown, haha!
 After Freeze Tag, by children request, we played Mother May I. By this time my parents had gotten home from scouting and joined in the fun.
 When it was Matt's turn to be mother, he had a little flock follow him.
 Nana, finishing off a cinch worm move, no not like the dance move.
 Meanwhile, DOG PILE on dad!
 Me finishing off a cartwheel, I'm pretty sure its been years since I've done one of those.
 I asked to skip, they told me I could roll.
Final game of the night - No Bears Out Tonight!
Better when its played in the dark, but it was getting late for the little ones and we had some unusually cool weather for Arizona.
 Of course the kids didn't have sweaters, so most wrapped in blankets as they ran from the "bears".
"No bears out tonight, daddy shot them all last night..."
 "Grrrr..." 
"Run!"
 We ended all the great games with their choice of cupcake, frosting, and sprinkles.
"Mmmm in my tummy."
White cake with white frosting, good choice Tanner.
 Delicious!
My favorite cake is German Chocolate with the coconut frosting, hello TASTY!
After the cupcakes we bedded all the kids down for stories. It was such a great party, that I didn't even mind when Kate told me she liked Papa's stories better. To be honest, so do I.
Thanks for coming everyone, it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment