Friday, April 20, 2012

ACTUAL Birthday...(Part III)

Saturday night, the boys after their story went right to sleep, the girls... hardly slept. They got separated around 9pm by Aunt Becca (so Aunt E didn't have to the bad guy) and they woke up the Nana around 2am and were still up when Papa left at 5am. They fell asleep sometime after that and woke up around 7:30am. I calculate, at most, they got 4 hours. Crazy girls! 
The boys were up around 6:30am and ready to play!
 After a pancake breakfast, I got out a puzzle that the girls worked on while we waited for parents to come pick up. I was barely moving. I was so sore from all the games/exercise the night before.
 I was also barely awake, obviously.
 Dad had come home from meetings by the time the kids left and was on the other couch catching up too.
 This girl on the other hand was WIDE awake!
 and wanting me to wake up and play.
 I eventually got up, sort of and took it easy until it was time to get ready for church. After church we ran a couple errands, saw my siblings and then came home for dinner. I love this pic Mal took, the lighting is so cozy and I love my birthday banner.
 I also love this pic of the birthday girl. 27 years old and still SEXY!
 Mom making dinner and chatting it up with us. I seriously love hanging out with my mom.
 After dinner, Mal and I had to get on the road back to Phoenix. It was a great weekend, a great birthday, and great drive back. Thanks to everyone who was a part of the greatness!
PS, Heres what my knee looked like the next day. This picture doesn't not do it justice, it was GROSS looking! Stupid concrete but I still love you Red Rover.

No comments:

Post a Comment