Saturday, January 7, 2012

This Weekend

I had major cleaning and catching up to do. The New Year is already a week old and I feel like I'm still catching up with 2011. With the cleaning, I also hung up my Christmas present. In addition to the frame I got for Christmas, I bought a couple more frames I saw and fell in love with.
 This is on the left side of the front door. I love it because I can see it from anywhere in the living and dining room. On Saturday, I used my friend's Christmas present of two movie tickets and took myself to a double feature. I decided to twist my hair all up and wrap one of my scarves from Spain around it.
 I thought it was super cute and the right amount of funky.
I saw Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol then walked right down the hall and watched Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1. It was a good balance - one super macho and one super girly. And they were both better than I expected. After the double feature, I bought the most gorgeous mirror.
 Aren't the details simply elegant!
Later that night was my work holiday party, we did it at Zoolights - Phoenix Zoo puts up a bunch of Christmas lights and you can walk around. We did it last year too though, so I wasn't really anxious to go this time but the guys from work kept telling me to come. AND this year they had a PHOTO BOOTH!!!! I LOVE photo booths. I'm quite obsessed with them. So I put my hair in a different up-do and went. I had fun hanging out with the guys. I most especially had fun in the photo booth!
Top Left: Cross-eyes (I look like I'm going to kiss Matt's head - I was looking at the tip of my nose and concentrating, thus the pursed lips)
Top Right: Looking Away, Albert's almost completely out of the shot
Bottom Left: Smiling, except Adam chose to be funny and blow his head off
Bottom Right: 9/15 Tax deadline pissed off face, Mike in the back though totally looks constipated, we all got a GOOD laugh at that one

One GREAT weekend and hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment